Naomh Barróg Club Notes 08 December 2015
· The AGM takes place this Wednesday 9th December at 7:30PM. Make sure you are available to attend. This is the most important club meeting of the year. AGM Report available in the club house.
· Could all money raised by selling the National Club Draw tickets be returned to the club first so that they can go through the accounts. They can be returned on the night of the AGM to Joe Potter, Vincent Potter or any of the co-ordinators. This is especially important if you are hoping to use the retained funds towards Christmas parties.
· Mini leagues this Saturday at 10AM.
· The annual dinner dance takes place on Saturday 12th December in the club. The Sam Maguire will be in the club that night. Great night last year. Tickets cost €25. These are available from the club bar and from all the executive members.
· Mary black is playing in the club on Friday 8th of January. Tickets €28.50. Great present for Xmas. Put your name in the ticket book behind the bar.
· Players and Mentor’s Night will take place in Barróg Saturday 9th January.
· The married v singles game will take place on St Stephen’s day in Barróg as usual. Hope to see you all there.
· The lotto is a massive €10,000 this week and a second jackpot of €1,400. Please support the club lotto.
· The Naomh Barróg Cycling Club has been officially formed. Anyone interested in joining contact the committee through firstname.lastname@example.org. All welcome.
· Paul Croft from Get Fresh has commenced selling his top of the range Christmas Trees in the Club Grounds. He is a Club Member and one of our best sponsors. The Club would encourage you to support him.