Naomh Barróg Club Notes 01 December 2015
· Meetings to reorganise and re-energise our Adult Section of Naomh Barróg. Could all adult players make an effort to attend the meeting(s) relevant to you. This is to help the upcoming season and the future of the club. Meeting times as follows:
o Monday 30th Nov at 7:30 All the Minors 1997, 1998, 1999
o Monday 30th Nov at 8:30 The Ladies and Minor Teams
o Tuesday 1st Dec at 7:00 Junior A Team
o Tuesday 1st Dec at 8:00 Senior Footballers
o Wednesday 2nd Dec at 7:30 Junior B Team
o Wednesday 2nd Dec at 8:30 Hurlers Senior & Junior
· The AGM takes place on 9th December at 7:30PM. Make sure you are available to attend. This is the most important club meeting of the year. AGM Report available in the club house.
· Could all money raised by selling the National Club Draw tickets be returned to the club first so that they can go through the accounts. They can be returned on the night of the AGM to Joe Potter, Vincent Potter or any of the co-ordinators. This is especially important if you are hoping to use the retained funds towards Christmas parties.
· Mini leagues this Saturday at 10AM.
· Live music this Friday night in the club from Ska and Reggie band, The Rebel Souls. €7 entry at the door. All welcome. Great night guaranteed.
· Live music this Saturday from East Coast. Great band. All welcome.
· The annual dinner dance takes place on Saturday 12th December in the club. The Sam Maguire will be in the club that night. Great night last year. Tickets cost €25. These are available from the club bar and from all the executive members.
· Mary black is playing in the club on Friday 8th of January. Tickets €28.50. Great present for Xmas. Put your name in the ticket book behind the bar.
· Well done to the minor hurlers who won division 2 on Wednesday night by beating Setanta 7-14 to 1-14.
· The lotto is a massive €10,000 this week and a second jackpot of €1,200. Please support the club lotto.
· Thanks to everyone who contributed & helped in our annual mass for our deceased members & deceased relatives of our members in the Clubhouse last Saturday night. Thanks also to all who attended. It was to gratifying to see such a large attendance & to renew old friendships.
· The Naomh Barróg Cycling Club has been officially formed. Anyone interested in joining contact the committee through email@example.com. All welcome.
· Paul Croft from Get Fresh has commenced selling his top of the range Christmas Trees in the Club Grounds. He is a Club Member and one of our best sponsors. The Club would encourage you to support him.