Naomh Barróg Club Notes 17 November 2015
· Nominations / recommendations / motions for this year’s AGM closes this Wednesday the 18th of November. The AGM takes place on 9th December at 7:30PM. Make sure you are available to attend. This is the most important club meeting of the year.
· Naomh Barróg are taking part in the National Club Draw this year. Half the money raised goes back into the teams and the other half goes to the club. Great opportunity to raise money for the upcoming season / Christmas parties for the children’s teams. All money raised MUST be returned to the club first so that they can go through the accounts.
· Mini leagues this Saturday at 10AM.
· The last mentors’ meeting of the year takes place this Wednesday at 9PM.
· The Annual Mass for our deceased members and deceased relatives of our members will be celebrated in our clubhouse on Saturday November 28th at 7:30PM. All members and especially families of the deceased are welcome and invited to attend.
· Riverside Drama Circle are performing in Barrog tonight, Tuesday and Wednesday at 8pm. 10 Euro entry. All welcome.
· DJ in the club this Saturday. All welcome.
· Juvenile disco next Friday from 6PM to 8PM. For ages U6 to U12. Entrance cost is €4.
· Crazy Bingo this Friday also. Always a great night. Kicks off at 8pm. All welcome
· Queen of Hearts Saturday week. All Welcome.
· The annual dinner dance takes place on Saturday 12th December in the club. Great night last year. More information to follow.
· Hard luck to the Senior Footballers who were beaten by Round Towers in the league.
· Hard luck to the U14s who lost their league hurling final against Naomh Olafs on Saturday.
· The lotto is a massive €10,000 this week and a second jackpot of €800. Please support the club lotto.
· Best of luck to the Senior Hurlers in the playoff final against Ballyboden in Santa Maria on Sunday at 11AM. All support needed.
· Good luck to the Minor Hurlers in the league decider against Setanta this weekend. Date and time to be confirmed.
· Thanks to all who helped with the ladies football and camogie presentations on Saturday. Thanks to all who attended and thanks to all who made cakes and sandwiches.
· The club would like to convey its sincerest sympathies to the family of Denis Behan late of Kilbarrack road who dies in Germany after a long illness. He was involved in our club during the early years and was a committed member at the time. Ar dheis De go raibh anam dilis.
· Could all teams collect all copper coins from here until December 17th. It wll be bagged and counted and all monies will go back to the teams including mini leagues for their Xmas parties / upcoming season. Contact peter Fitzgerald (0871387272) for more information.